Symmetry Group is the largest digital media group in Pakistan that offers a spectrum of interactive marketing, digital media and transformation services, which repeatedly set benchmarks in the industry. We continuously evolve, create and redefine industry standards.
Analytical thinking, problem solving approach and a mission to deliver best-in-class content across all digital platforms is what makes a wonderful Digital Strategist. We are looking for one such individual to join the Strategy & Planning Team at Symmetry Group. The ideal candidate will be the valuable partner to the Internal and Brand Teams to ensure the voice remains central to the direction, while developing strong strategic plans and engaging content, while providing seamless account oversight and project management, understanding the cross-channel opportunities and optimization
While there will never be a typical day at Symmetry Group, here are a few exciting responsibilities highlighted for you:
- Help drive Symmetry Group towards a differentiated client experience by bringing the digital goals of the client to life with a personalized, hyper-relevant ecosystem of digital channels
- Be a consensus-builder working across functional teams to solve content and strategy problems from all angles: strategically, creatively, technically and philosophically.
- Lead efforts to optimize the ideation, production, distribution, and analysis of enterprise content
- Create and curate strategies by driving insights with a storytelling approach
- Possess excellent communication & presentation skills
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Bachelor's Degree in Media/Social Sciences, Business, Advertising or related fields from reputable institutions is preferred.
- Should possess exceptional leadership skills to manage teams and be a liaison between the strategy, design and creative teams
- Atleast 2-4 years work experience in an advertising agency environment
- Must have exceptional communication, public speaking, presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Research industry trends to apply in ideas.
- Knowledge of how to build a brand from scratch.
- Exceptional presentation skills to be a client-facing representative.
Department: strategy and planning
Shifts Available: Morning and Evening
Location: islamabad, Pakistan
2nd Floor, Office No. 13, Shawez Centre, Plot 8-C, F-8 Markaz, Johar Road, Islamabad, pakistan
phone +92 21 3534 0689