Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Service Provided.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on customers computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of customers browsing history on that website among its many other uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit or usage of application).
- Customer(s) means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Customers Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our service(s), we may ask customers to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify them. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Other personal identifiers
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as customers Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that they visit, the time and date of their visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When customers access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device they use, their mobile device unique ID, the IP address of their mobile device, their mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser they use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that customer browser sends whenever customers visit our Service or when customers access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Customers Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact Customer: To contact customers by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide Customers with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that customers have already purchased or enquired about unless they have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Customers requests: To attend and manage customer requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use customers information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use customer information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and customer experience.
We may share customers personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share customers personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service or to contact the customer.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer customers personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share customer information with Our business partners to offer customers certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when customers share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With customer consent: We may disclose customer personal information for any other purpose with customer consent as and when required.
Retention of Customer Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Customer Personal Data
Customer information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of customers state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from customers jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Customer Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose customer Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose customers Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of customers Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect customers Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If customers are a parent or guardian and customers are aware that customers child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing customers information and customers country requires consent from a parent, We may require customer parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.